Postoperative Care in LASIK
Immediately after surgery, try to blink intentionally as much as you can. Leave the eye shields covering the eyes until the postoperative visit at Roayah on the next day.
During the first week, try to avoid water or sweat from coming in contact with the eyes. Eye rubbing is absolutely prohibited.
Use the prescribed antibiotic eye drops and artificial tears as directed until the next visit (determined by your doctor).
- No eye makeup for 2 weeks.
- No swimming for 2 weeks.
- Avoid dusty environment.
Advantages of LASIK
- Permanent vision correction.
- Brief surgery with rapid recovery.
LASIK and the improvement of your Quality of life
- LASIK can reduce your dependence on eye glasses and contact lenses.
- LASIK can increase your eligibility for certain professions.
- LASIK can enhance your performance in activities, hobbies and sports, especially water and other outdoor sports.
LASIK can improve your self – confidence